The calm and quiet location ensures you will have a perfect night’s sleep. After a lovely day, you will sleep soundly in one of our lovely hotel rooms or, if you prefer, in one of our 6 suites.
There are 7 golf courses located near Fars Hatt, you will also find good fishing spots and everything you could wish for in the form of cultural events, entertainment and activities within a radius of just a few kilometres. In the hotel garden, located along the Nordre Älv, we offer an outdoor serving area and 25 metre long swimming pool.
As our guest, you will always have access to free parking, free Tv-channels, free Internet and usage of our relaxation area with a gym, billiards and sauna. In addition, we offer our guests who drive electric cars a charging station.
Weekdays: Monday to Friday
- Single room: from SEK 1.145 per night
- Double room: from SEK 1.275 per night
- Suites: from SEK 1.625 per night
Weekends: Friday to Monday:
- Single room: from SEK 995 per night
- Double room: from SEK 1.195 per night
- Family room (2 adults and 2 children): from SEK 1.295 per night
- Suites: from SEK 1.525 per night
All prices include a delicious buffet breakfast.
Booking rules / Hotel bookings
We apply Swedish industry body Visita’s recommendations concerning hotel bookings. The key points are listed below.
- Your hotel will be available from 3 pm on the day of arrival.
- On the day of departure, please vacate your room by 11 am.
- Your room will be held until 6 pm on the day of arrival. If you will be arriving after 6 pm, you must inform the hotel, otherwise the room may be given to another guest.
- A hotel room may be cancelled up to 6 pm at the latest on the day before the agreed arrival. If you cancel after the deadline or simply fail to arrive, you will be charged for one night.
If you would like to read Visita’s recommendations in full, you can download the pdf “Staying at a hotel.”
Join Our Award-Winning Loyalty Program
Join a program that really gives back. Awarded as one of the top hotel loyalty programs. It pays to join Best Western Rewards.
- Points NEVER Expire!
- Best Western Rewards Exclusive Member Rates
- Worldwide Free Night Redemption
- Status Match, No Catch – match the status of other hotel loyalty programs
- Fastest Way to Elite Status
- Instant Rewards
The hotel has three stars according to the Swedish classification system developed by industry body Visita. Below, you can see what the hotel has to provide order to achieve three stars. In addition to these standard requirements, we offer a 24-hour reception, relaxation suite, gym, 25 metre outdoor pool in the summer. Some rooms are equipped with a hot tub and sauna. Naturally, our guests also enjoy free TV channels, free parking and WiFi (fibre). Fully licensed restaurant and fully stocked bar.
For three stars: Private toilet, bathroom, telephone and TV in all rooms, access to guest computer, hotel staffed during the day, lift and non-smoking rooms. The standard of maintenance expected for the number of stars.