Romantic weekendSurprise your partner with a romantic weekend at Hotel Fars Hatt. Spoil yourself with the culinary delights offered in our restaurant and spend some quality time together on a long walk in the historic environment of one of Sweden's oldest cities. Kungälv was founded in 900 A.D. Fars Hatt is located on the site where the old “Stadskällaren”, built by Tormo Cleasson in 1684, stood. Kungälvs Church, one of the few wooden churches preserved from the 1600’s, still stands at the marketplace. The stunning interior and the blue ceiling paintings by Gothenburg artist Erik Grijs are well worth seeing.
Your romantic weekend could include the following:
- Upon arrival, we will serve you a coffee buffet in the Fountain Hall, our lounge with wall panels from the 1700’s
- In your suite, you will find a bottle of sparkling wine and a fruit basket filled with fresh fruit
- In the bathroom, a bubble bath awaits you in the Jacuzzi tub.
- We then welcome you to our restaurant With a spectacular view over Nordre Älv and Bohus fortress, our chef will serve you a 3-course meal with three glasses of specially selected wines
- The following morning our tempting breakfast buffet awaits you
If you would like to surprise your partner with flowers in the room, you can request this when you make your booking.
Our package price is:
SEK 1,355 per person in a double room without Jacuzzi
SEK 1,555 per person in a junior suite with Jacuzzi
SEK 1,655 per person in a suite with Jacuzzi
We wish you a warm welcome!
We will gladly take your booking via telephone on +46(0)303-109 70, via e-mail or directly via the website.